Pre-wired Low Voltage Compact LED Tube Lights Series LTC:
The LTC is a compact tube LED solution with pre-wired polyurethane cable. It delivers a bundled bright luminous flux and can be used for many applications. Given the compact design and rather limited power, these fixtures find application mainly in smaller areas to be illuminated such as containers, skids, machinery, gas meter rooms and others.
These lighting fixtures are already widely used on fuel and ADR tankers. The LED and electronics are extremely resistant to the voltage spikes and mains pollution caused by truck generators. The lighting fixtures can be supplied with ADR approved cable for these applications.
The lighting fittings can be installed in Zone 1, 21, 2 & 22.
Benefits and features:
- Compact design with directional light
- Lifespan of approximately 50,000 hours
- Consists of polyamide end pieces and a polycarbonate diffuser
- Is widely used in mechanical engineering and ADR Transportation
- Available with ADR approved cable and for years already frequently installed on fuel tankers
- Light source: Integrated LED cluster 115lm/W 5,500K 120° CRI80
- Power consumption: 5 ÷ 35 Watt
- Supply voltage: 24Vdc ±10%
- Ex protection: II2GD Ex e mb IIC T5 Gb, Ex mb IIIC T95°C IP66 Db
- Ambient temperature: -20°C ÷ +40°C/+60°C
- Certificate: CEC 11 ATEX 120